eCommerce Website Designs for Florists
Silk Media Web Services is a leading custom ecommerce development specifically designed for florists. We work with florists and conduct users research to understand the users’ needs, behaviours through various qualitative and quantitative methods, through this processed we understand what works when selling fresh flower bouquets online. We provide a unique design ecommerce landing page for each client base on their business requirements to showcase their flower products that deliver a great user experience (UX) that helps buyer decide to buy your products over your competitors.
We work with flower business owners from the designing plan through setting up your online flowers store and point of sales system, listing your flower products on Google Shopping Network to reach hundreds of millions of people looking to buy your flower products. To list your business on Google My Business (GMB) and promoting your website to Facebook for Business and Instagram social media channels to delivery real results in a short period of time.
eCommerce Solutions for Florists
We specialise in customised ecommerce websites and provide the best solutions for florists looking to succeed in online flower retails. We built powerful ecommerce website with features that help flower business owners to bring their business to the next level from bricks-and-mortar florists to buy online pick-up in store (BOPIS) and order online for same day delivery business model.
We focus on high quality and design your product details landing page design with relevant information that flower buyers could want to buy your flower bouquet according to different specification such as product photos, add on options, descriptions, reviews, and product comparison. This information is carefully layout in a clear and clean format to achieve high quality Customer Experience (CX), to build a strong connection between buyers trust in your brand to make buying decision.
We design and develop an ecommerce website for florist that is100% in light with Google, Bing, Yahoo search engine guidelines. We focus on Customer Experience Design with relevant flower descriptions and information with the right SEO methods to optimise your website for search engines to crawl, index, and understand your contents effectively and to achieve best performance in organic search results.
eCommerce Features for Florists
- Limited area delivery allows buyers to check flower delivery address before placing the online order.
- Variation flower images show a different set of flowers image such as ribbon colour to drive sales and increase conversion
- Card message allows buyers enter card message for each purchase products, for example customer order 1 bouquet and 1 indoor plant for 2 recipients on the same order.
- Add products options allows buyers to personalize their order by add on a birthday balloon, a full-size sympathy card, to optimize the customer experience on your website.
- Up-Sells allows you to recommend products instead of the currently viewed product.
- Cross-Sells allows you to promote some certain products can buy with bouquet in the buyer shopping cart based on the currently viewed product.
- Free shipping notification your buyers love free shipping offer, show the shipping areas that has free shipping with “minimum order amount” to generate revenue streams through increased sales.
- Same day / Next day order cut-off time: powerful feature that allow to set a same day cut-off time, and next day cut off time. You can extent your cut off time on a quiet period to maximise your revenue.
- Special working date: You can specify special working dates for delivery/pickup, for example you can start accepting flower order in October for Christmas, New Year and customer can pick up at certain times. You can block any date that you don’t delivery flowers, for example New Year Day
- Coupons and Discounts
- Multiple payment options accept credit cards, PayPal, Afterpay, Zippay, Apple Pay, Internet banking payments methods.
- Purchased notification displays recent purchases on your flower storefront to show prospective customers that other people are buying your flowers.
- Many more see full details of ecommerce website features for florists
We have all your professional ecommerce website features covered for your flower business, so you can manage your flower website all in one place.
Flower Bouquet Design Samples
Below are some of our current product photos designed for our clients. We offer 100% unique design to ensure that your products are standout from your competitors.
4 Weeks Development Process
DESIGN – SPECIFICATION
We work with you to gather your business requirements, design and specifications over the phone and email, then start work on your landing page design, product detail page, category page of your eCommerce website based on your business requirements. We get your feedback, make change to ensure its perfect!
DESIGN – SPECIFICATION
We then work on the functionality’s development, here is where we show you how each features work and submit this to you for review and test checkout process, payment gateway, and shipping.
Once everything is sorted out on the “dev” version of the website and you confirm that everything is perfect, we then get the website live so you can commence using it to get things going. We will deploy your flower website on live server and provide admin access details to you, the process is now completed.
Grow Your Online Flower Store
We are working together with flower business owners to maintain your website contents and ensure your website is always with fresh contents and up to date with pricing, images, promotional banners, and stock inventory. We support and provide training so you can manage your online flower business efficiency to push your brand forward, all in one place, with Silk Media Web Services the possibilities are endless.
Ongoing Maintenance and Supports
Beyond the delivery of your eCommerce flower website, we provide an additional ongoing support to ensure that your website is running at full capacity, security protection. We understand your business and we consider working with you a long-term relationship. We manage your website security and update your price list, add, update contents, and proactively identify any fix any technical issues.
In Additional, we actively analysis and track your website activity on weekly basic on for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes, along with the information on the source of the traffic to your website to ensure increased number of new visitors and boost website returning organic traffic.
Frequent Ask Questions
Depend on what website package you have ordered and most website for florist will take from 2 – 6 weeks to complete from the day you reply to email about your business requirement questions. However, if you need your ecommerce website launch urgently, please let us know so we can fulfill your expectations with no additional cost.
Depending on the website for florist package you have selected, the Standard Package come with maximum of 70 parent products can be listed on your website, all other website packages have unlimited. Please refer to eCommerce website for florist packages for full features details.
There are no limited categories on any website for florist package. Please refer to eCommerce website for florist packages for full features details.
We will upload all of your products to your website, in order to do that you will need to provide to us a list of your product names, product descriptions, product photos.
Yes, you can update, change your website content, prices, product photos. blogs to ensure that your website always looks fresh and professional up to date with information to reflect your brand. If you’re too busy to run your flower business and can’t do updates on a weekly basis, you can choose us to add content weekly or a few times every month for you.